Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daron's first quarterback lesson with Evan..

Daron had a blast learning from his quarterback coach, Evan this morning. He was smiling the whole time. Evan taught him how to throw the ball correctly, 3 and 5 steps, and tossing the ball to running back. Evan told me he was very impressed with his athletic skills especially for his age 6 year old.. He said that Daron seems so natural playing as a quarterback and would be a great quarterback down the road. He mentioned that Daron's mighty mites coach would be very thrilled to have him as a quarterback for his team this season. Daron told me he really likes Evan a lot and wants to see him again.

Daron asked me to take him to football field to practice more tonight after dinner. I took Daron and Jaxon to the football field. Daron practiced the drills he learned this morning from his coach. Jaxon was running around the football field with his own football and played with sand too! They had fun! Daron wants to practice on the field every day. I told him I would take him if he behaves and listen to his mother everyday! :-) I guess being a football player is his blood.

Daron will see Evan every Sunday til September. His first practice with Mighty Mites (6 and 7 years old league) Enfield Ramblers starts July 28th.


Daron practiced his 5 steps back.




Daron listened to his quarterback coach.


Daron giving the ball to his coach, running back.


Daron smiling as Evan was explaining to him how to hold the ball when giving to running back.


Daron working on his 3 step back throw


Nice throw Daron!


Daron with his quarterback coach, Evan.

2 comments:

Craig Bryden said...

Daron,

I am typing this right now because you are going to read this message when you get older. I am very very proud of you my son. I feel very blessed that you are a very athletic and wonderful son!. You are going to make me proud no matter what. You are going to be my number one fan on the field when you play the game! Keep up the good work and you are going to be very successful! I love you Daron!

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Daron...I always enjoyed listening your Dad's stories about you being an excellent skills on your favorite football as well on basketball. Lucky, you have a great Dad. I am fond of him at work. Jaxon, Listen to your brother's teaching in any sports you want to play. For Mikaela, you are just a little girl but can be like your brothers when you get older. You will be proud to watch their sports in the future. Craig, Thank you for such a great friend and I hope I can watch your son, Daron's games as well for Jaxon and Mikaela too.
Oh for your mother and wife, tell her that I am proud of her beautiful children!
Fondly, June Freeman

Blog Archive